Eversheds is an international law firm
The pace of change in the legal sector is ever increasing. Clients tell us that they face more and more complex challenges and their lawyers need to respond in different ways and different environments.
International law firm Eversheds operates as one team, from 52 offices in 30 countries. Our people share a distinctive culture which has deep client relationships at its core. Whether providing advice which is complex or straightforward, multi-national or local, an attitude of delivering only the very best underscores everything we do.
Recognised as the leading innovators in the legal sector, we continue to provide new legal and business solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Eversheds is about consistently great service wherever our clients need it.
- Global coverage
- Eversheds advises Paroc Group management
- Eversheds advises Goldman Sachs on international logistics acquisition
- Eversheds advising Investec on Gamma Communications
- Acritas names Eversheds as a global elite law firm
- Estonian office advises on sale of GrabCAD to Stratasys
- New appointment to Bangladesh PPP Office IPFF Project
- UK regeneration team advises on Garden of Ideas in PRC and London
- Eversheds crisis hotline