Eversheds is an international law firm
The pace of change in the legal sector is ever increasing. Clients tell us that they face more and more complex challenges and their lawyers need to respond in different ways and different environments.
International law firm Eversheds operates as one team, from 52 offices in 30 countries. Our people share a distinctive culture which has deep client relationships at its core. Whether providing advice which is complex or straightforward, multi-national or local, an attitude of delivering only the very best underscores everything we do.
Recognised as the leading innovators in the legal sector, we continue to provide new legal and business solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Eversheds is about consistently great service wherever our clients need it.
- Global coverage
- Companies in conflict report. How commercial disputes are won
- Eversheds has announced the opening of a third German office in Berlin
- Eversheds joins forces with CWA Morocco
- Advising Brady Corporation on sale of Die-Cut business
- Advising Unicredit on acquisition financing to Novamont
- 21st Century law firm. Request a copy of the report
- Eversheds crisis hotline
Focus on: LawWithoutWalls