Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds M&A report 2015
Streamlining for success
An international research study collecting the views of 159 interviewees from 34 different countries to examine international corporate divestment activity and separation themes and challenges
- Advising New Look on £1.9 billion sale
Delivering complex employee share schemes advice
Eversheds share schemes team delivers highly complex transaction on schedule in sale to Brait SE
- Solar Project Finance Advisor of the Year
Menasol industry awards recognized Eversheds
Award for “finance & advisory organisation that has excelled in preparing successful solar project finance throughout the last year.”
- CCME International Law Firm of the Year 2015
Prestigious award win in the Middle East
Eversheds wins for “strong vision and focus on leadership” at awards hosted by Legal Week and Association of Corporate Counsel
- Irish Law Firm of the Year 2015
Eversheds named top firm in Ireland
Also won International Law Firm of the Year and ADR Team of the Year at Irish Law Awards.
- Advising Marks & Spencer on new store opening
The prestigious retailer opens in Brussels
Eversheds team in Brussels and UK gave advice on commercial issues including contract negotiations, licences and data protection.
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
Focus on Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 22/5/2015Eversheds scoops prestigious award win at MENASOL 2015
- 20/5/2015New restrictive regulations within the EU on use of company vehicles registered in non-EU countries by employees resident in the EU
- 20/5/2015Eversheds report reveals strategic step change in divestment activity
- 29/5/2015Bereavement, grief and work - Sympathy and support - with Cruse Bereavement Care and ACAS
- 3/6/2015Corporate manslaughter and directors’ duties
- 3/6/2015Effective complaint handling
- 28/5/2015A good day all round for insurers
- 27/5/2015Are telecoms companies now public authorities who must comply with law on access to environmental information?
- 27/5/2015Software development: protecting source code