Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds Student Tech Boost is launched
Law students can win tech bundle
All law students, undergraduate or LPC, are invited to enter the Eversheds Student Tech Boost competition, in association with LawWithoutWalls.
- Announcing a sixth office for Attorneys JB Eversheds
Opening in Pori, on the west coast of Finland
Pori is recognised for its culture of innovation.
- Sale of power plant for AES Corporation
Advising on 40% Jordanian equity sale
Eversheds advised AES on sale of equity interest in IPP4 Al-Manakhir power plant to Nebras Power QSC
- Advising FMC Technologies on oil joint venture
Revolutionary new venture for US corporate
Eversheds advised FMC Technologies on agreement with France-based Technip to form exclusive alliance and launch Forsys Subsea.
- Double award win
Middle East Solar awards
Eversheds named Law Firm of Year and Michelle T. Davies named Solar Woman of the Year by Middle East Solar Industry Association.
- Launching a new guide to anti-bribery legislation
International guide covers key jurisdictions around the world
A new guide allowing users to make easy, at-a-glance comparisons across the different jurisdictions and answering the top ten questions regarding bribery legislation
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute Annual Report 2014
Integrated global quality
Comprehensive service coverage for clients in Africa and globally that is completely unprecedented in the legal sector.
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
Focus on Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 17/4/2015Eversheds announces a new office in Pori, Finland
- 17/4/2015Eversheds advises on the IPO of In Construction Holdings Limited
- 17/4/2015Conference: Identity thefts: problems, legal regulation and global context
- 21/4/2015Immigration Law: Essentials and Recent Developments
- 22/4/2015Procurement Update Series 2015 - Utilities Event
- 23/4/2015Retail finance update seminars
- 17/4/2015Proposed changes to Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- 17/4/2015Have Numericable / SFR Breached their Pre-Merger Conditions?
- 17/4/2015Consumer vulnerability – rising up the regulatory agenda