Eversheds is an international law firm
The pace of change in the legal sector is ever increasing. Clients tell us that they face more and more complex challenges and their lawyers need to respond in different ways and different environments.
International law firm Eversheds operates as one team, from 50 offices in 29 countries. Our people share a distinctive culture which has deep client relationships at its core. Whether providing advice which is complex or straightforward, multi-national or local, an attitude of delivering only the very best underscores everything we do.
Recognised as the leading innovators in the legal sector, we continue to provide new legal and business solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Eversheds is about consistently great service wherever our clients need it.
- Global coverage
- Eversheds joins forces with Mahons and El Heni
- Advising Government of Cambodia on Preah Vihear dispute
- Advising Endo Health on US$1.7 billion takeover of Paladin Labs Europe
- Advising Siemens on new joint venture
- Advising on relocation of Microsoft Deutschland HQ
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute
- Eversheds Board Report. Request a copy of the report
- Eversheds crisis hotline
Focus on: LawWithoutWalls