Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds advises Inflexion
£120 million inbound Chinese investment
The private equity team at Eversheds has advised on the sale of a world-leading subsea vehicle manufacturer.
- International arbitration team wins
Representing Vitaly Smagin in Russian shopping mall dispute
A multi-national team from Eversheds obtains a US$84 million tribunal ruling.
- Eversheds launches renewable energy guide
2015 edition now available
Eversheds has released the second edition of its comprehensive guide which examines the development potential of renewable energy projects in the MENA region.
- Double award win
Middle East Solar awards
Eversheds named Law Firm of Year and Michelle T. Davies named Solar Woman of the Year by Middle East Solar Industry Association.
- Launching a new guide to anti-bribery legislation
International guide covers key jurisdictions around the world
A new guide allowing users to make easy, at-a-glance comparisons across the different jurisdictions and answering the top ten questions regarding bribery legislation
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute Annual Report 2014
Integrated global quality
Comprehensive service coverage for clients in Africa and globally that is completely unprecedented in the legal sector.
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
Focus on Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 3/3/2015Eversheds South Africa e-Brief: The Constitution and its impact on Insolvent Employers and Domestic Employees
- 3/3/2015Conducting negotiations in France
- 2/3/2015Eversheds comment: Hundreds more Balfour Beatty deals needed to address UK housing deficit
- 9/3/2015Shared parental leave and pay - Enabling choice - EXTRA DATE
- 9/3/2015SHINE essentials - Keeping you aware of important developments with our free IHC Seminar series
- 10/3/2015Whistleblowing in the workplace education seminar
- 3/3/2015Market abuse risk and TR 15/1: six considerations for the sell-side
- 2/3/2015Education Procurement e-briefing: The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 - A Guide to Key Changes
- 2/3/2015Spain: Changes to the Spanish Corporate Act