Choose your location
Central & Eastern Europe
- Eversheds M&A report 2015
Streamlining for success
An international research study collecting the views of 159 interviewees from 34 different countries to examine international corporate divestment activity and separation themes and challenges
- Advising on IPO of In Construction Holdings Limited
Transaction aimed at future strategic growth
Eversheds’ Hong Kong corporate team advised Oriental Patron Asia Limited and Oriental Patron Securities Limited on the HK$132 million IPO.
- Irish Law Firm of the Year 2015
Eversheds named top firm in Ireland
Also won International Law Firm of the Year and ADR Team of the Year at Irish Law Awards.
- Advising Marks & Spencer on new store opening
The prestigious retailer opens in Brussels
Eversheds team in Brussels and UK gave advice on commercial issues including contract negotiations, licences and data protection.
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute Annual Report 2014
Integrated global quality
Comprehensive service coverage for clients in Africa and globally that is completely unprecedented in the legal sector.
- Launching a new guide to anti-bribery legislation
International guide covers key jurisdictions around the world
A new guide allowing users to make easy, at-a-glance comparisons across the different jurisdictions and answering the top ten questions regarding bribery legislation
- The Eversheds crisis hotline
The lawyers you need when a crisis strikes
The actions you take immediately after a crisis breaks are the most important. We will ensure that you are on the road to recovery immediately.
Focus on Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 22/5/2015Eversheds scoops prestigious award win at MENASOL 2015
- 20/5/2015New restrictive regulations on use of company vehicles within the EU registered in non-EU countries
- 20/5/2015Eversheds report reveals strategic step change in divestment activity
- 28/5/2015SHINE Global Conference Series
- 29/5/2015Bereavement, grief and work - Sympathy and support - with Cruse Bereavement Care and ACAS
- 3/6/2015Corporate manslaughter and directors’ duties
- 21/5/2015Italy confirms unified patent a priority
- 21/5/2015Eversheds recognised as Solar Project Finance Advisors of the year
- 21/5/2015Retail finance round-up