The M&A Blueprint: Inception to Integration
The international law firm Eversheds has published its latest report on mergers and acquisitions, drawn from the collective experience of general counsel and in-house lawyers of multinational companies who have participated in M&A deals.
Based on their survey, the authors were able to identify and describe such issues as:
- Mistakes to avoid in an M&A transaction
- The importance of business continuity when implementing an M&A deal
- The need for involvement of lawyers from the initial stage of the transaction
- The most common reasons that deals fall through
- The role of external advisers
- Factors for success of cross-border M&A deals.
Judith Gliniecki, a partner at Wierzbowski Eversheds, and Antony Walsh, a partner at Eversheds LLP, will present the key findings of the report at a business breakfast organized jointly with the Polish Association of Corporate Law Firms (PSPP), on 20 November 2012 at the Mamaison Hotel Le Regina in Warsaw.
The full report is available in English at www.eversheds.com.
This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on our website.