Health and life sciences legal services
The health and life sciences industry is fast paced and innovative. At Eversheds we understand you need a law firm that can be as pro-active, focused and ambitious as you are in your organisation. Our award winning sector group has a global presence designed specifically to help you when you are trading overseas.
We advise on four core areas of the healthcare sector:
|Life sciences||Independent hospitals|
|Senior living and social care||Public healthcare|
Our broad experience across the sector allows us to advise on a vast range of topics. We regularly advise on complex pioneering business critical issues including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Major capital investment projects
- Bribery Act compliance
- Environmental regulation
- Regulatory requirements
- Clinical trials and different approaches in EU states
- Reclassification of drugs
- Product liability
- High value disputes and judicial reviews.
We also advise on a wide range of day-to-day matters, including all aspects of employment and pensions; procurement advice including disputes; health & safety; EL/PL claims; inquests; commercial and corporate matters; and real estate transactions.
Contact a specialist
- +44 122 344 3850
- E-mail Simon Crossley
- +34 91 429 43 33
- E-mail Francisco J. (Kiko) Carrión García de Parada
- Packaging Waste are you aware of your obligations?
- Inquests and care providers - What you need to know
- An Inspector Calls
- Every little helps: the Court of Justice of the EU clarifies the duration of supplementary protection certificates in the EU
- Child abuse claims storm in the healthcare sector: how to be prepared