Sport sector legal advice
Sport has grown into a global, diverse and complex industry worth more than 3% of world trade. With this growth and complexity comes a variety of legal issues faced by various stakeholders, including:
- event organisers
- governmental bodies
- individual athletes
- international and national governing bodies and agencies
- investors and financiers
- rights owners and purchasers
- sporting clubs and teams
- sport-related personalities
- sports-venue owners
How the sports sector legal team can help
Headed by Daniel Hall, our sport sector team provides legal advice across our international offices. Our wide national and international geographical spread is key to our offering, and matches the international nature of the sport sector itself.
We offer you a single point of contact for advice on all of your legal issues, regardless of size, nature or jurisdiction. Our experience, regional coverage and understanding of the market means you get a seamless service wherever you’re doing business.
- A Comparative Approach of the Tax and Social Burden in European Football
- Chinas Ministry of Commerce announces intention to investigate 80 industries regarding possible anti-competitive conduct
- Is it prohibited in Latvia to arrange sports results?
- Football broadcasting ECJ decision
- HR e-briefing 523: Countdown to the Olympics.. Nine months to go