Specialist legal advice across the sector
Challenges facing the transport sector
At a time of economic uncertainty and environmental concerns, the role of transport in delivering competitive advantage is recognised as a hugely important issue across the global economy. Governments and businesses alike are looking for greater efficiencies in the movement of people and goods to boost productivity. The public and private sectors are developing new partnerships to deliver major projects. Sustainability has become as challenging an issue for the sector as the traditional issues of funding and maximising social and economic benefits. Around the world investment in transport infrastructure, regulatory regimes and operating models for successful transport system are issues for debate - and action - at the highest levels.
How we can help
In this complex sector, Eversheds offers clients a distinctive level of service for our clients. Our specialist and forward thinking lawyers are experts in their field, passionate about the industry and focused on delivering for our clients. Our network of offices mean that we can offer you advice when and where you need it, providing local knowledge on a national and international scale.
We are a leading provider of transport related legal advice to both the public and private sector. We have one of the largest teams of specialist lawyers acting for some of the major players in the rail, aviation, roads, ports, shipping, logistics and automotive industries.
Across our international network we advise on all aspects of transport, including:-
- competition, procurement
- infrastructure projects structuring and construction
- corporate and M&A
- real estate
- employment and labour law
- safety, health and environment and
- international and domestic dispute resolution.
- Lawbite: Japanese Knotweed – criminal sanctions
- Rail speed briefing: New consultation on the impacts of regulation, industry arrangements and practices for rail ticket selling
- Speed Brief: Are you cookie compliant? EU regulators to audit websites this week
- EU implements further sanctions against Russia despite cease-fire in Ukraine
- Middle East: Jordanian PPP law update
- View more articles