Banking & Finance
Banking is still the powerhouse of the global economy, despite the financial crisis of 2008.
Our banking and finance team provides a full range of banking and finance services, working with funders, borrowers, lenders, issuers, underwriters and other advisers.
We have significant expertise across our international offices, and a network of relationship firms to complete our global footprint. This extensive coverage means we can deliver a consistent and high-quality service in all the world's major financial centres, backed by in-depth local market and broad international perspectives.
We specialise in all kinds of debt finance and capital markets activity, with specific expertise in:
- Asset based lending
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Banking regulation and compliance
- Capital markets transactions (both debt and equity)
- Commercial and retail banking documentation
- Derivative transactions (ISDA documentation)
- Establishment and closure of banking offices
- Export finance
- International trade finance and structured trade products
- Islamic finance
- Project and infrastructure finance
- Real estate and property development financing
- Structured finance
- Syndicated finance
- Trade finance
- Treasury services