Global consulting services
We offer a unique proposition: a leading management consultancy within a global law firm.
An innovative and proactive stance is being adopted by legal counsel at some of the world’s leading organisations.
Led by Partner Graham Richardson and supported by product group heads, Eversheds Consulting is a unique mix of highly experienced consultants, lawyers, risk specialists who can help clients deliver their objectives and improve efficiency.
We have worked with the legal departments of major companies around the globe, such as Tyco, DuPont, Lloyds Banking Group, Qatar Foundation and The Walt Disney Company to deliver legal strategy, risk and compliance control and international records management, HR services and specialist financial services compliance through the design of better processes that allow our clients to demonstrate real benefits to their businesses.
We work with major companies around the globe to deliver legal strategies, improve efficiency, manage legal talent, embed a culture of compliance, provide interim resourcing solutions and project management, allowing our clients to demonstrate real benefits to their businesses.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Legal Consulting
- Strategy, Process and Technology
- Corporate Risk and Compliance
- HR Consulting
- Financial Services Regulatory Compliance
- Agile – Interim Lawyers Service
- Eversheds Ignite - Managed service
How you choose to use us is up to you. Many of our clients choose to undertake our Legal Health Check; benchmarking themselves against similar legal teams and identifying priorities. Others choose to contact our specialists in:
- Legal strategy development and implementation;
- Risk and compliance implementation;
- Financial Services Regulatory Compliance;
- Legal IT solutions;
- Interim/flexible resources;
- Legal business process excellence and efficiency;
- Talent Management;
- People & Change/Human Resources;
- Project management;
- Records management;
- Dealing with legal suppliers.
- Golden rules for those holding responsibility for Compliance, Risk and Financial Crime
- Are life insurers treating customers in closed books fairly?
- Whistleblowing: Assurance review for the financial services sector
- Certification – The Senior Managers & Certification Regime has started but there is still work to do…
- Skilled Persons Reviews: An update for Consumer / Retail credit lenders and intermediaries