Corporate secretarial services
At a time when organisations are demanding more from their in-house legal function it is important to know that, wherever your entities are located around the world, they are in good standing and centralised business decisions are accurately implemented.
Certainty of the current position is essential and when a change is needed that it can be effected in a straight forward and timely manner. The risks of non compliance with local regulation are considerable with the potential for tough punishments for organisations and individuals.
We will work with you to understand your business, as well as your corporate secretarial requirements, to ensure that our service is focused on your needs. We will take responsibility for day to day matters with a dedicated project management team which gives you one point of contact for all your international entity management matters.
We are working with international companies across the world co-ordinating services across different time zones and currently covering more than 100 jurisdictions.
Eversheds International Corporate Secretarial Unit are dedicated to assisting you with international entity management around the globe.
Contact a specialist
- +44 161 831 8258
- E-mail Matthew Baker
- China: Renew your Business Licence by 28th Feb 2015
- Gibraltar: New Companies Act 2014
- MERSIS has now been implemented in almost all Trade Registries across Turkey – do you have everything in place to operate via the electronic trade registry?
- New Companies Bill passed in Ireland - Companies Act 2014 to become law in June 2015
- Corporate secretarial repercussions of Lithuania's entrance to the Eurozone