The Eversheds international corporate law team advises a range of clients, from some of the world's largest corporations to growing and start-up businesses. Our team has in excess of 500 corporate lawyers in locations across the world advising on mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, takeovers, private equity, venture capital, debt and equity issues, corporate reorganisations, corporate governance and company secretarial.
Our international corporate law team includes many sector specialists. We also have dedicated business groups (Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, China, India, Latin America, Middle East and North America) with specialist corporate lawyers who can guide you through transactions in these often complex marketplaces.
We deal constantly with large-scale projects involving multiple jurisdictions as well as countless day-to-day activities that help our clients manage their operations across the world.
Our commitment to project management sets us apart from other law firms. We deliver consistent high quality across our international network and control when it comes to timing and costs. We aim to provide the most transparent and predictable international corporate legal offering available.
As well as a wealth of experience advising on the most complex, strategic projects for our clients (including many over £100m), we also advise on a large volume of smaller transactions. Variety, flexibility and responsiveness are the building blocks of our team.
News and publications
- What you should know about clearing and settlement institutions
- Weekly Newsletter Italy: from 10 March to 16 March 2014
- Secondary Insolvency Proceedings in France: Potential Liability of Directors of Foreign Companies for Insufficiency of Assets in France
- Weekly Newsletter Italy: from 3 March to 9 March 2014
- Eversheds-IATA relationship takes off in Europe, North Asia and Asia Pacific
- View more news