Employment and labour law legal advice
Eversheds has the widest range of experience in the world. This means we offer clients whatever they need in terms of human resources advice: legal expertise, creative thinking and the resources to handle any job of any size.
We have genuine specialists in even the most unusual aspects of employment law and have clients in nearly all sectors.
We have extensive experience of working for international businesses throughout the world and are used to coordinating services across jurisdictions and time zones.
Our lawyers are trained to focus on solutions and to use straightforward effective language. We understand the importance of ready access to legal advice and the speed of delivery so we are committed to providing this.
International and cross border employment law issues
We are the largest and most respected human resources team, with the Chambers & Partners legal directory recognising us as an employment team "synonymous with quality and value for money".
We offer an integrated and coordinated service delivery across all jurisdictions and a guarantee of quality and consistency wherever you work with us. You have the benefit of centralised control over your legal budget and direct access to our local specialists.
We offer advice in the following areas:
- Model employment contracts and service agreements for each jurisdiction
- All types of employment litigation including discrimination
- International secondments
- European Works Councils and other international labour relations issues
- Cross-border corporate re-organisation
- Employment aspects of operational re-organisations such as redundancy
- Employment aspects of business critical incidents such as competition authority investigations and treatment of implicated employees
For more information about our employment law experts or to discuss your legal requirements in detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and publications
- HR e-briefing: Continued decline in Employment Tribunal claims
- Amendments to the labour law approaching the finish line
- UK HR e-briefing: Scottish Independence - unknown territory
- Trade unions and retail European Works Councils forge closer links
- UK HR e-briefing - Zero-hours contracts: further consultation
- View more news