Financial Services Dispute Resolution
We have over 200 lawyers worldwide who provide dispute management advice to domestic and international banks, fund managers, brokers and proprietary traders. It comprises highly experienced litigators, arbitration and ADR specialists, regulatory lawyers, civil and criminal fraud lawyers and specialists in tax, insurance, pensions, insolvency and anti-trust.
Our work also includes inquiries, regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings, requests for assistance and the defence of clients in civil and criminal proceedings.
We have a strong culture of costs transparency and have developed sophisticated project management and budgeting tools which are used to give our clients maximum control. We also have a reputation for innovation and seeking continuous improvement in the delivery of our legal services.
- Attorney at Law, M.B.L.-HSG
- +41 22 818 45 00
- E-mail Grégoire Mangeat
News and publications
- Outsourcing in the asset management industry: FCA publishes the findings from its review
- AIFMD: FCA update on the use of proportionality in separating risk management and portfolio management
- Follow the Settlement Clauses: Back to Back Cover and the Standard of Proof
- Payment Matters: no 5
- Financial Institutions e-briefing: EMIR update
- View more news