Financial Services Dispute Resolution
We have over 200 lawyers worldwide who provide dispute management advice to domestic and international banks, fund managers, brokers and proprietary traders. It comprises highly experienced litigators, arbitration and ADR specialists, regulatory lawyers, civil and criminal fraud lawyers and specialists in tax, insurance, pensions, insolvency and anti-trust.
Our work also includes inquiries, regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings, requests for assistance and the defence of clients in civil and criminal proceedings.
We have a strong culture of costs transparency and have developed sophisticated project management and budgeting tools which are used to give our clients maximum control. We also have a reputation for innovation and seeking continuous improvement in the delivery of our legal services.
News and publications
- Financial Institutions e-briefing: Unfair terms and consumers: Are you ready for the proposed unfair terms reform?
- Financial Institutions e-briefing: Changes to the consumer law framework in England and Wales - now expected in 2014
- Financial Institutions e-briefing: Asset Management update: FCA introduces exemption category
- Financial Institutions e-briefing: Asset Management update: New FCA forms for authorised funds
- Financial Institutions speed-brief - The EU's Fourth Money Laundering Directive
- View more news