Eversheds HR Consulting
The world of human capital is transforming and today’s leaders face many challenges. Whether you’re developing tomorrow’s workforce, attracting and retaining the best talent or transforming your own teams, you must minimise legal risk at all times whilst delivering effective and commercial solutions for your organisation.
Eversheds’ HR Consulting can help you meet these challenges head on. Our consultants are vastly experienced and therefore understand the people challenges our clients face. They are experts in helping clients to manage their challenges and not only do they have a deep understanding of employment regulations and key legal developments, they know what is on the horizon and how our clients are responding. This enables us to deliver first class solutions in a highly efficient way.
Part of a global network spanning over 50 worldwide offices, our HR consultants are experts in delivering international integration and harmonisation efficiencies across multiple jurisdictions. This fully integrated offering allows you to call upon high quality expertise wherever and whenever you need it.
What we can do for you
|HR Strategy / Organisational Design||Business Change / Employment Relations||Training and Coaching||Recruitment and Selection||HR Interim Support|
Why work with us
- benefits of working with us include:
- supporting HR directors with some of the key challenges
- our HR consultants are experts in field, they have experience of delivering cutting edge solutions and have supported our clients to shape talent strategies, develop great leaders, implement transformational change and supported with complex employee relation challenges
- an integrated offering across multiple sites and jurisdictions few can match, our HR consultants work alongside our Eversheds employment lawyers, one of the biggest teams of employment lawyers in the world
- our aim is to provide you with exceptional professionals that will fit into your team at short notice, and hit the ground running, allowing you to call upon high quality expertise wherever and whenever you need it
Contact a specialist
- +44 29 2047 7769
- E-mail Jeff Jones
- Constitutional protection of debtors and emolument attachment orders
- Court of Appeal rules that results-based commission must be paid during holiday
- Global employment briefing: Hungary, October 2016
- Global employment briefing: Tunisia, October 2016
- Consultation on applying whistleblowing rules to UK branches of overseas banks