SHINE for in-house counsel
Sharing in-house legal expertise
Eversheds has been working with in-house lawyers for decades. We understand that you have specific needs, work under unique pressures and look for external help that doesn’t simply involve a stream of unwanted marketing material, event invites and news updates. Having listened to you, we have created a global service called SHINE that is intended to help you in both your everyday work and longer term career.
- support, based on a deep understanding of your business, that will allow you to deliver outstanding performance
- access to an international network where you can exchange views and experiences with influencers from your sector, geographic region or peer group
- an ongoing relationship with people genuinely interested in your world, to assist you in all aspects of your work.
This is a partnership as much as a service. We want to be people you can rely on for everything you need and trust us to deliver. Everything we do for you will be relevant, focused on your specific needs and intended to make a positive impact. We call this initiative SHINE because, above all, it is designed to encourage the sharing of expertise.
Main services for in-house counsel
Our global programme includes:
- CPD accredited seminars, workshops and webinars
- interactive forums led by industry thought leaders
- sector focused news alerts, legal briefings and blogs
- access to online training tools on topics such as the Bribery Act and data protection
- professional development courses including Eversheds Academy
- peer group networking events such as the General Counsel Forum, Alumni and women only groups
- one to one coaching and mentoring
- Eversheds Consulting - expert advice on managing an in-house team, delivered by legal and non-legal experts
- Eversheds Agile - fill in staffing gaps through our global secondment scheme
A global service
SHINE is unique in the quality of service it offers. You will benefit from the collective wisdom of in-house lawyers, heads of legal and general counsel around the world. You will gain access to a global programme of thought leadership events and seminars allowing you and your team to plan ahead on subjects such as building a high performance team, managing cross border disputes, global M&A transactions and working in difficult territories. Many of our lawyers have previously worked in-house at major multi-nationals and fully appreciate the issues you face, the sector you work in and challenges you need to overcome. They know you and your business.
SHINE also focuses on the needs of your career. Whether you are newly qualified, an established leader or the only lawyer in your business, we will give you the tools you need to succeed. We will connect you to your peers through networking events such as our General Counsel Forum or women’s networking programme. SHINE will be there for you when you need it, working with you, supporting you and constantly evolving to reflect your changing situation, wherever you are in the world.
Talk to us
How to subscribe
SHINE is a free subscription based service for anyone working within an in-house legal team. To register your interest, simply contact: