Inquiries and Investigations
The international Inquiries and Investigations team is made up of over 200 lawyers worldwide and is able to mobilise dedicated resource on a scale, and at a speed, which few can match.
Our clients include financial institutions, corporates and public bodies, and our work includes internal investigations and self-reporting, collation of evidence and document production, inquiries led by external authorities and defence of clients in consequential criminal and civil proceedings. We also provide a suite of tailored advice on related issues such as compliance, risk and reputational management. We investigate allegations of human rights abuses and advise on the inter relationships between domestic and international law.
This holistic approach, combined with our multi-jurisdictional, multi-discipline offering, allows us to deliver cost effective and tailored solutions, whilst providing you with the resource you would expect from one of the world’s biggest law firms.
Choose a country
Select a country to see localised services
- Proposed changes to Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Consumer vulnerability rising up the regulatory agenda
- The FCA and MiFID II: Early considerations for asset managers
- FCA 2015/16 Business Plan: Impact for Asset Managers
- EBA guidance on shadow banking: the impact on funds and other market based financiers