Inquiries and Investigations
The international Inquiries and Investigations team is made up of over 200 lawyers worldwide and is able to mobilise dedicated resource on a scale, and at a speed, which few can match.
Our clients include financial institutions, corporates and public bodies, and our work includes internal investigations and self-reporting, collation of evidence and document production, inquiries led by external authorities and defence of clients in consequential criminal and civil proceedings. We also provide a suite of tailored advice on related issues such as compliance, risk and reputational management. We investigate allegations of human rights abuses and advise on the inter relationships between domestic and international law.
This holistic approach, combined with our multi-jurisdictional, multi-discipline offering, allows us to deliver cost effective and tailored solutions, whilst providing you with the resource you would expect from one of the world’s biggest law firms.
News and publications
- EMIR: ESMA publishes final draft RTS for central clearing of interest rate swaps under EMIR
- EMIR: ESMA consults on RTS for the clearing of foreign exchange non-deliverable forwards
- FCA CASS changes: 10 things to do before December
- EMIR: ESMA consults on draft guidelines clarifying the definition of derivatives under MiFID
- Building Societies and the digital era
- View more news