Inquiries and Investigations
The international Inquiries and Investigations team is made up of over 200 lawyers worldwide and is able to mobilise dedicated resource on a scale, and at a speed, which few can match.
Our clients include financial institutions, corporates and public bodies, and our work includes internal investigations and self-reporting, collation of evidence and document production, inquiries led by external authorities and defence of clients in consequential criminal and civil proceedings. We also provide a suite of tailored advice on related issues such as compliance, risk and reputational management. We investigate allegations of human rights abuses and advise on the inter relationships between domestic and international law.
This holistic approach, combined with our multi-jurisdictional, multi-discipline offering, allows us to deliver cost effective and tailored solutions, whilst providing you with the resource you would expect from one of the world’s biggest law firms.
News and publications
- Professional negligence, title rectification and mortgage fraud update - September 2014
- Secured recoveries litigation update - September 2014
- Speed Brief: Are you cookie compliant? EU regulators to audit websites this week
- EU implements further sanctions against Russia despite cease-fire in Ukraine
- EU Court upholds General Courts decision to reject MasterCards appeal over card fees
- View more news