In a dynamic commercial landscape with ever-expanding technological horizons, it is increasingly important for businesses to capture value from their intellectual capital and knowledge-based assets.
We work closely with many leading businesses to help them develop effective strategies for managing their IP portfolios. We are on hand to ensure that the IP they and their employees create is protected and, where appropriate, enforced and exploited.
And when disputes arise, we recognise that the best dispute resolution process depends on a broad mix of commercial and legal considerations.
Clients turn to us because they know we can be relied on to be proactive in preserving their costs, reputation, relationships and other relevant factors when pursuing a successful outcome.
Our global IP team comprises many specialist lawyers providing the full range of IP services. This includes:
- strategic counsel
- licensing and exploitation
- trade mark and patent prosecution
Choose a country
Select a country to see localised services
- Recent highlights in Belgian patent litigation: Is Belgium aligning with its neighbouring countries?
- 3D printing at home: what does it mean for IP owners?
- Is a domain name a property right?
- Qualcomm agrees $975 million fine and behavioural remedies in return for settlement of Chinese antitrust investigation
- But Dude…..I’m Innocent!