In a dynamic commercial landscape with ever-expanding technological horizons, it is increasingly important for businesses to capture value from their intellectual capital and knowledge-based assets.
We work closely with many leading businesses to help them develop effective strategies for managing their IP portfolios. We are on hand to ensure that the IP they and their employees create is protected and, where appropriate, enforced and exploited.
And when disputes arise, we recognise that the best dispute resolution process depends on a broad mix of commercial and legal considerations.
Clients turn to us because they know we can be relied on to be proactive in preserving their costs, reputation, relationships and other relevant factors when pursuing a successful outcome.
Our global IP team comprises many specialist lawyers providing the full range of IP services. This includes:
- strategic counsel
- licensing and exploitation
- trade mark and patent prosecution
News and publications
- TMT legal update: All to Play For: WIPO study on the legal status of video games
- TMT Legal Update - Rihanna v Topshop: Protecting celebrity images via passing off
- TMT Legal Update: Copyright Reform: The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act
- TMT Legal Update: Update on consumer behaviour in relation to online content use
- TMT General Update: The ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse opens its doors
- View more news