In a dynamic commercial landscape with ever-expanding technological horizons, it is increasingly important for businesses to capture value from their intellectual capital and knowledge-based assets.
We work closely with many leading businesses to help them develop effective strategies for managing their IP portfolios. We are on hand to ensure that the IP they and their employees create is protected and, where appropriate, enforced and exploited.
And when disputes arise, we recognise that the best dispute resolution process depends on a broad mix of commercial and legal considerations.
Clients turn to us because they know we can be relied on to be proactive in preserving their costs, reputation, relationships and other relevant factors when pursuing a successful outcome.
Our global IP team comprises many specialist lawyers providing the full range of IP services. This includes:
- strategic counsel
- licensing and exploitation
- trade mark and patent prosecution
- Tablet i smartfon też kopiują utwory, ale…
- The new proposals for patent law may increase clinical trials conduct
- Apple’s store design – protectable as a trade mark
- TMT legal update: Further action against Newzbin
- TMT legal update: What impact will the Intellectual Property Act 2014 have on your business?
- View more articles