Technology, and its pace of and potential for development, is an inspiration. As technology moves, we are challenged to be creative – to identify options, to find innovative solutions, to enable the pursuit of technological and business goals whilst retaining control of risk. This is where Eversheds excels.
We are at the cutting edge in terms of our understanding of the shifting technology environment and can help you with the resulting legal issues. We have a large group of specialist TMT lawyers who focus on IT, which means we can provide you with the help you need at the right level and the right times.
Eversheds understand your industry and how technology companies operate. This experience hasn’t just been gained by representing technology companies, we have also seconded team members to companies including Accenture, HP and Cisco.
Eversheds is a true technology sector specialist with a strong UK and international practice. As such, we will have often advised others before you on the issues your business is facing.
This avoids any concern you may have about your lawyers getting ‘up to speed’. We act for approximately 250 information technology suppliers, including those supplying software, systems and IT services (consultancy, maintenance and support and outsourcing) and products to consumers and/or businesses. We also act for many customers in the technology sector. This means that we understand the pressure points from both perspectives and can help you strike the right deal which is both deliverable and meets your goals.
News and publications
- Eversheds publishes article in E-Commerce Law & Policy Ofcom consults on the future of the Internet of Things
- Eversheds publishes article in E-Commerce Law Reports Decision notice of the UKs Supervisory Data Protection Authority, the Information Commissioners Office, Newsquest, March 2014 (unreported)
- Promising signs from TMT sector reports
- Google to give websites with HTTPS encryption higher search rankings
- Corporate tax relief for video games
- View more news