Litigation and Dispute Management
Eversheds’ litigation and dispute management team believes in strategic international expansion, continuous innovation and investment in people. We are now called on to act in some of the world’s biggest commercial disputes.
Litigation and dispute management experience
We are on the panel of over 25 major banks and several hundred global corporations, advising on a wide range of matters. Increasingly, we are called in to handle threats and disputes of the highest strategic importance.
Our litigation and dispute management lawyers have been central to some of the most prominent examples of crisis management, public and private investigations and court work.
- we led on the Mid-Staffs health enquiry
- we have advised banks on PPI mis-selling, leading through the investigation phase
- we have arbitrated in billion-dollar disputes in jurisdictions across the globe and in multiple industry sectors.
Our approval rating from clients is over 97%"
For clients who have not yet tested our international offering or measured our service against the Magic Circle, we say: ‘try us’.
We have shaped our offering to meet the concerns of modern, globally-distributed organisations. Our teams of litigation lawyers are deployed quickly, scaled efficiently, and led by partners who are experts in the matter at hand.
How we can help
Our globally based lawyers work as a joined-up team under a single brand. Each is motivated to promote teamwork across borders, to find the quickest and most effective solution to a client’s problem and to be businesspeople as well as legal experts.
Complex cases are picked up without fuss, and managed with precision. Our proprietary systems and technology help keep bills down and clients stress-free. We were recently named
most innovative law firm"by the Financial Times for our success in setting the standards of client service.
As the world finds its feet after a historic macroeconomic shock, and now contends with regime change, political instability, disruptive technologies and regulatory reform, our Litigation and dispute management team is a powerful ally for companies and institutions looking to safeguard their business and their future.
Areas of expertise
Our Litigation and Dispute Management services include resolution of:
- Commercial disputes
- Competition litigation
- Construction disputes
- Energy disputes
- Financial services and banking disputes
- Fraud and financial crime
- Health and Safety issues
- Inquiries and investigations
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International arbitration
- International trade disputes
- Investment treaty arbitration
- Public international law
- Real estate disputes
- Reputation Management, Defamation and Privacy
- Shipping disputes
- Eversheds Africa Law Institute makes strides across Africa
- The Meaning of Gross Negligence under the Payment Services Regulations
- Eversheds-IATA relationship takes off in Europe, North Asia and Asia Pacific
- Eversheds comment: Further legal clarification required for all-women board shortlists
- Wierzbowski Eversheds signs legal services agreement with EDF Polska
- View more news