Litigation and Dispute Management
Even the most carefully managed commercial relationships face problems. Often, they can be resolved; occasionally, they turn into full blown disputes. Increasingly, those disputes have an international dimension.
Our skill is in finding ways to resolve problem situations at an early stage wherever possible, and if not, fighting our client's corner to a successful outcome.
Our Litigation and Dispute Management team is one of the largest outside of the USA. It comprises over 650 litigation and dispute resolution experts worldwide with vast experience of handling high-value, complex, cross-border disputes and legal proceedings.
This is what makes us the first port of call for clients facing disputes of just about every type, sector, and jurisdiction, including most of the world's major financial institutions, and global energy and infrastructure corporations.
In independent surveys, clients tell us they like our tried-and-tested approach to project management because it gives them control both of the process and of the costs. 96% commended us for our commercial acumen and for truly understanding their business objectives.
Our lawyers handle all types of formal dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration expert determination and mediation. Where possible, we seek practical, cost-effective solutions that do not tie up management or impede the normal conduct of business.
Our Litigation and Dispute Management services include resolution of:
- Commercial disputes
- Competition litigation
- Construction disputes
- Energy disputes
- Financial services and banking disputes
- Fraud and financial crime
- Health and Safety issues
- Inquiries and investigations
- Insurance and reinsurance
- International arbitration
- International trade disputes
- Investment treaty arbitration
- Public international law
- Real estate disputes
- Reputation Management, Defamation and Privacy
- Shipping disputes
- Civil liability for injury during clinical trials
- New life sciences publications
- We advised on financing project to complete construction of the second Metro line in Warsaw
- EQT acquires a majority of the shares in IP-Only Telecommunication AB
- Contemporary Issues Facing the Bar: A Polish-French Perspective
- View more news