At a time of rising life expectancy and economic uncertainty, providing sustainable and affordable retirement benefits is a global challenge. At Eversheds International, we are always looking for innovative solutions to help our clients achieve this objective.
Eversheds International offers one of the most comprehensive global pensions law services. We deliver local market knowledge and expertise through our global network of over 90 specialist pensions lawyers. Our pensions lawyers work closely with our corporate, employment, financial services, banking, tax and insurance teams to deliver a full service to clients. Through our global pensions network we can advise on all aspects of international transactions and the operation of pension arrangements around the world.
Our approach is to provide practical, commercial advice and to find solutions that work for our clients. We are also committed to delivering a transparent and predictable approach to costs.
Our client base includes multi-national employers and some of the world's largest pension plans. We also advise national Governments, public authorities, insurance companies, banks and fund managers.
For more information about our pensions team or to discuss your needs/requirements in detail, please email email@example.com.
Articles and publications
- UK pensions speedbrief - DWP consultation on governance and charge caps
- Eversheds’ UK Pensions Agenda – October 2014
- UK pensions speedbrief: EIOPA launches new consultation on the solvency regime for IORPs
- UK Pensions Speedbrief: Eversheds’ pension freedoms survey: 81% of employers concerned their staff will make poor financial decisions
- UK pensions speedbrief: PPF levy rules: new model gets the green light, subject to refinements
- View more articles