At a time of rising life expectancy and economic uncertainty, providing sustainable and affordable retirement benefits is a global challenge. At Eversheds International, we are always looking for innovative solutions to help our clients achieve this objective.
Eversheds International offers one of the most comprehensive global pensions law services. We deliver local market knowledge and expertise through our global network of over 90 specialist pensions lawyers. Our pensions lawyers work closely with our corporate, employment, financial services, banking, tax and insurance teams to deliver a full service to clients. Through our global pensions network we can advise on all aspects of international transactions and the operation of pension arrangements around the world.
Our approach is to provide practical, commercial advice and to find solutions that work for our clients. We are also committed to delivering a transparent and predictable approach to costs.
Our client base includes multi-national employers and some of the world's largest pension plans. We also advise national Governments, public authorities, insurance companies, banks and fund managers.
For more information about our pensions team or to discuss your needs/requirements in detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and publications
- UK pensions speedbrief - New European solvency rules for pensions: kicked into the long grass
- UK Pensions Speedbrief - Are trustees now in a stronger position on takeovers?
- UK Pensions Speedbrief: TPRs new statutory objective revealed, but what will it mean in practice?
- UK Pensions speedbrief: Small pension pots: Government plans potter along
- UK Pensions speedbrief: How are employers managing without the default retirement age?
- View more news