At a time of rising life expectancy and economic uncertainty, providing sustainable and affordable retirement benefits is a global challenge. At Eversheds International, we are always looking for innovative solutions to help our clients achieve this objective.
Eversheds International offers one of the most comprehensive global pensions law services. We deliver local market knowledge and expertise through our global network of over 90 specialist pensions lawyers. Our pensions lawyers work closely with our corporate, employment, financial services, banking, tax and insurance teams to deliver a full service to clients. Through our global pensions network we can advise on all aspects of international transactions and the operation of pension arrangements around the world.
Our approach is to provide practical, commercial advice and to find solutions that work for our clients. We are also committed to delivering a transparent and predictable approach to costs.
Our client base includes multi-national employers and some of the world's largest pension plans. We also advise national Governments, public authorities, insurance companies, banks and fund managers.
For more information about our pensions team or to discuss your needs/requirements in detail, please email email@example.com.
Articles and publications
- Pensions speedbrief - Scheme closures and benefit changes: High Court sheds light on some dos and don’ts
- Pensions Agenda: April 2014 – Spring into action
- UK Pensions speedbrief: Commission proposes more stringent governance and disclosure requirements for IORPs
- Budget 2014: What do the new tax rules mean for existing DC and DB pension plans?
- UK pensions speedbrief: Budget 2014: More flexibility for DC pension savers
- View more articles