Real estate legal services
We are a top-tier real estate practice whose remit encompasses premier institutional, inward and property company investment mandates, multi-jurisdiction portfolio management, complex fund structuring, energy-related real estate projects and precedent-setting regeneration schemes. We have a formidable team nationally and internationally and are proud of the work we are doing and the clients we have.
- We are listed in Chambers and Partners FTSE report as leading advisers to FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies. This includes Land Securities, Lend Lease, SEGRO Plc, Hammerson, Shaftesbury Plc and The Local Shopping REIT.
- Our FTSE 100 real estate clients also include Anglo American Plc, BAE Systems, Centrica, HSBC, Greggs Plc, Mitchells & Butler, Taylor Wimpey and Severn Trent Plc.
We are one of very few firms to be on the panels of all the key lenders in the real estate sector. Our innovative approach, flexibility and cost sensitivity have produced longstanding relationships with market leaders such as Lloyds Banking Group, Legal & General and HBOS. These key qualities continue to win us new clients, including Barclays and Santander.
We partner with our clients to understand their objectives and support them in obtaining the results that they need, within timescale and to budget. Delivering these solutions, and robust advice (rooted in commercial reality) within pressured time and cost constraints, sets us apart from other firms.
We offer in-depth practical experience, creative solutions to challenges and a fee model that delivers transparency.
Choose a country
Select a country to see localised services
- Lawbite: RICS appointment applications – forms, conflicts and misrepresentation
- Lawbite - Law Commission sees the Light
- Lawbite: Japanese Knotweed – criminal sanctions
- Lawbite: Notice to quit served by one joint tenant – survives human rights challenge
- Lawbite: Business partners’ right to a lease renewal