In Mauritius, we have expertise in all types of corporate transactions ranging from, mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, fund structures, corporate finance to the establishment of new business ventures. We are particularly focused on collective investment schemes and act for many multi-national funds, international banks, private equity houses and management companies as well as some high net worth.
Through the relationships established with our clients and the understanding that we have of our clients’ businesses, together with the backing of Eversheds LLP and the Eversheds Africa Law Institute, we are able to offer our clients more than just legal services.
Our Practice areas
Our local services include;
- Corporate and Commercial
- Cross border transactions
- Private Equity and Funds
- Media, telecommunications and IT
- Intellectual Property
- Private Client
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Radisson Blu launches in KZN
- Law students scoop Eversheds Africa Student prize
- Eversheds comment: Africa investment growth extends beyond English speaking cities
- Mauritius IP hire for Eversheds
- Eversheds comment: Hackers’ trophy target FBI highlights threat to all organisations