- Supporting our clients in South Africa
Our new base in Durban
Law firm Eversheds continues to expand its operations in Africa by joining forces with leading Durban based law firm Knight Turner
- Eversheds International Guide to Company Insolvency
Navigating insolvency risk in multi jurisdictions
A quick reference guide to company insolvency laws and procedures
- Eversheds M&A report 2015
Streamlining for success
An international research study collecting the views of 159 interviewees from 34 different countries to examine international corporate divestment activity and separation themes and challenges.
- Commercial dispute resoultion
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution
A reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures internationally
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
Vacancies and Incentive Schemes
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
Focus on:Delivering local expertise
- 27/5/2015Eversheds and PwC launches new guide on developing renewables in Egypt
- 9/3/2015Côte d’Ivoire – Creation of the Indice de confiance judiciaire
- 25/2/2015Eversheds announces new tie-up in Cape Town South Africa as presence in Africa continues to grow
- 16/6/2015Electrifying Africa – the hunt for the off-grid solution
- 10/6/2015The future of labour brokers in the face of the labour relations amendment act
- 2/6/2015The exclusion of trust assets from the joint estate of spouses married in community of property