- Eversheds guide to bribery legislation around the world
The information you need for each country
- Focused on compliance in Asia
Supporting you in a major crisis
The regulatory environment in Asia has changed dramatically over the years since 2008...
- IFLR Extraterritorial Survey 2014: Hong Kong
Covering contracts, torts and insolvency
Hong Kong's co-published extraterritorial survey
- Eversheds Consulting in Asia
More than just lawyers
Eversheds Consulting adopting an innovative and proactive stance.
- Eversheds Agile
A global solution to in-house resourcing issues
Eversheds Agile was born out of Eversheds innovative approach to client services.
- Guide to Doing Business in China
Sole legal sponsor that sets the standard
A guide to Doing Business in China
- Companies in conflict
How commercial disputes are won
A guide to how commercial disputes are won
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- New Trade Finance Workshops in China
Guangzhou: 8 April, Shanghai: 10 April, Beijing: 12 April
Focus on:Doing Business in China
- 17/4/2015Eversheds advises on the IPO of In Construction Holdings Limited
- 16/3/2015Eversheds global expansion sees Ian Gray appointed as first International Managing Partner
- 3/12/2014Eversheds advises on the Hong Kong IPO of a leading camera module manufacturer
- 10/4/2015Countdown to the Competition Ordinance - Competition Commission revises its draft Substantive and Procedural Guidelines
- 25/2/2015Countdown to the Competition Ordinance – The Five Steps to (Compliance) Heaven
- 27/1/2015Widening of anti-discrimination laws