With offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore, Eversheds is recognised as one of the leading international full service law firms in Asia, where we work as a single completely integrated team.
We provide a wide range of legal services covering banking & finance, compliance & regulatory, corporate M&A, debt and equity capital markets, employment, general commercial, IP/IT, litigation & dispute management, private equity and restructuring & insolvency. Our clientele includes major multinational corporations, small & medium-sized enterprises, international banks and financial institutions, professional services companies, and government and regulatory bodies.
Our wealth of experience in Asian culture and customs, a practical commercial outlook and an understanding of the global context in which businesses now operate, enables us to provide cross-border advice on regional or global transactions or disputes.
- Local homepage
- Companies in conflict report. How commercial disputes are won.
- Shanghai's Pilot Free Trade Zone - An update
- Guide to Doing Business in China
- Eversheds Asia honoured by region's in-house lawyers
- Global HR apps
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
- International real estate guide
- Eversheds Agile - giving GCs flexibility
Focus on: Doing Business in China