- Eversheds M&A report 2015
Streamlining for success
An international research study collecting the views of 159 interviewees from 34 different countries to exam international corporate divestment activity and separation themes and challenges.
- SIMC Mediation Rules and ICC Mediation Rules
The Singapore International Mediation Centre (“SIMC”) was established in March 2014 and demonstrates a revived global focus in mediation as a key element ...
- Eversheds guide to bribery legislation around the world
The information you need for each country
- Focused on compliance in Asia
Supporting you in a major crisis
The regulatory environment in Asia has changed dramatically over the years since 2008...
- Companies in conflict
How commercial disputes are won
A guide to how commercial disputes are won
- Eversheds Consulting in Asia
More than just lawyers
Eversheds Consulting adopting an innovative and proactive stance
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
Focus on:Careers with an international law firm
- 5/5/2015Eversheds in Asia continues to expand with the appointment of Barclays Head of Legal (Middle East)
- 29/4/2015Eversheds comment: Local expertise key to Walmart China expansion success
- 14/4/2015China's "Big Bang" - Unprecedented Deregulation in China's Outbound Investment Approval Framework