- Companies in conflict
How commercial disputes are won
A guide to how commercial disputes are won
- Eversheds Consulting in Asia
More than just lawyers
Eversheds Consulting adopting an innovative and proactive stance
- Maritime boundary dispute
Eversheds successfully represents the Government of Peru
Law firm Eversheds has successfully represented the Government of Peru in the International Court of Justice (ICJ), in relation to a maritime boundary dispute against Chile.
- Eversheds advises Government of Cambodia
Success at the International Court of Justice
Eversheds advises Government of Cambodia on Preah Vihear dispute
- Eversheds boosts arbitriation and international law practice
Renowned experts Rod Bundy and Loretta Malintoppi join Singapore office
Eversheds boosts arbitriation and international law practice in Asia
- Arbitration - Multi Jurisdictional guide 2013/14
Eversheds provide Singapore overview
Arbitration procedures and practice in Singapore: overiew
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
- 6/11/2014Eversheds advises New World China Land on establishment of US$1.5 billion MTN Programme and first issuance of US$900 million under the Programme
- 29/10/2014Eversheds comment: Comprehensive infrastructure helps Singapore lead the ranks in places to do business
- 21/10/2014Eversheds comment: Mixed messages from Chinese economy