With offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai, Eversheds is recognised as one of the leading international full service law firms in Asia, where we work as a single integrated team.
We provide a wide range of legal services covering banking & finance, compliance & regulatory, corporate M&A, debt and equity capital markets, employment, general commercial, IP/IT, arbitration & dispute management, private equity and restructuring & insolvency. Our clientele includes major multinational corporations, small & medium-sized enterprises, international banks and financial institutions, professional services companies and government regulatory bodies.
With wealth of experience in Asian culture and customs, a practical commercial outlook and an understanding of the global context in which businesses now operate, we are equipped to provide cross-border advice on both regional and global deals or disputes.
- Local homepage
- Companies in conflict report. How commercial disputes are won.
- Eversheds successfully represents the Government of Peru on maritime boundary dispute
- Eversheds advises Government of Cambodia on Preah Vihear dispute
- Eversheds boosts arbitration and international law practice in Asia
- Arbitration - Singapore. Multi-jurisdictional Guide
- Global HR apps
- Eversheds Consulting Asia
Focus on: Careers with an international law firm