- SIMC Mediation Rules and ICC Mediation Rules
The Singapore International Mediation Centre (“SIMC”) was established in March 2014 and demonstrates a revived global focus in mediation as a key element ...
- Eversheds guide to bribery legislation around the world
The information you need for each country
- Focused on compliance in Asia
Supporting you in a major crisis
The regulatory environment in Asia has changed dramatically over the years since 2008...
- Companies in conflict
How commercial disputes are won
A guide to how commercial disputes are won
- Eversheds Consulting in Asia
More than just lawyers
Eversheds Consulting adopting an innovative and proactive stance
- Maritime boundary dispute
Eversheds successfully represents the Government of Peru
Law firm Eversheds has successfully represented the Government of Peru in the International Court of Justice (ICJ), in relation to a maritime boundary dispute against Chile.
- Eversheds advises Government of Cambodia
Success at the International Court of Justice
Eversheds advises Government of Cambodia on Preah Vihear dispute
- Arbitration - Multi Jurisdictional guide 2013/14
Eversheds provide Singapore overview
Arbitration procedures and practice in Singapore: overview
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
Focus on:Careers with an international law firm
- 26/2/2015Eversheds comment: China cyber security regulations part of concerning trend
- 27/1/2015Eversheds Asia - Legal Updates
- 6/11/2014Eversheds advises New World China Land on establishment of US$1.5 billion MTN Programme and first issuance of US$900 million under the Programme