- Snow, Christmas tree, traditional dishes, presents…
These are just a few elements that build the holiday spirit.
To see how we imagine the perfect Christmas
- Advising City of Warsaw
on PLN 1 billion financing from European Investment Bank.
Facilitating the funding of projects in transport, education, healthcare, social services and public spaces.
- 21st Century law firm
Inherting a new world
A report exploring the views of the emerging generation of lawyers.
- Our blogs
on public procurement and labour law.
Share your thoughts at EuroZamowienia.pl and kodeksWpracy.pl.
- Procurement Explorer
Check out our mobile app
Your guide to Polish public procurement law
- The M&A blueprint
From inception to integration
A global study by Eversheds on cross-border M&A
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
Focus on:Procurement Explorer
- 2/12/2014IFLR1000 recognizes Ewa Szlachetka
- 24/11/2014Supreme Court refuses to hear cassation appeal by telecom regulator against PTK Centertel for the Zetafon offer
- 5/11/2014PrawoMówni.pl – new blog from Wierzbowski Eversheds
- 17/12/2014It’s not clear which documents certifying no conviction record UK companies should provide when applying for tenders in Poland
- 27/11/2014A new day for DPOs
- 22/10/2014Residential Development Contracts: Legal Nature and Practical Application