- The information you need for each country
Eversheds guide to bribery legislation
The new edition gives an overview of bribery and anti-corruption legislation around the world.
- Eversheds launches
Middle East Renewable Energy Guide 2015
Eversheds has released the second edition of its comprehensive guide which examines the development potential of renewable energy projects in the MENA Region.
- Multijurisdictional Guide
Consumer Rights Directive
The Consumer Rights Directive aims to bring together elements of the existing EU consumer rights directives into one set of rules.
Sharing In-house expertise
We have created a global service called SHINE that is intended to help in-house lawyers in their everyday work and longer term career.
- Eversheds Austria is ranked in Corporate/M&A and Employment
Chambers & Partners
Our lawyers and firm are ranked in Chambers Europe 2014 and Chambers Global 2014.
- A European guide
Strikes and other industrial action
Eversheds’ guide to European strikes and industrial action is a quick reference when responding to threats of action in 15 key European countries.
- Achieving cost-effective compliance wherever you do business
Eversheds’ guide to key environmental issues
Our guide allows you to see at a glance some key environmental issues in a range of jurisdictions.
- Easy access for HR professionals
Global Employment and Pensions Law Guide
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
Focused on:Delivering local expertise
- 18/2/2015Serie: „Was darf der Chef?“: Privates beim Einstellungsgespräch erfragen?
- 9/2/2015Bei Fehlberatung zu Frankenkrediten tickt die Uhr
- 7/2/2015Wie hoch dürfen Betriebskosten sein?