- Global Arbitration Review
Eversheds ranked in the top 15 firms
Eversheds’ International Arbitration Group (IAG) has been ranked within the Top 15 firms in Global Arbitration Review’s elite ‘GAR 30’
- In Geneva, Zurich and Berne
Eversheds strengthens its expertise
New partners in the areas of banking, international trade, transport and insurance
- Our new guide is now available
Eversheds guide to bribery legislation around the world
The information you need for each country
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
Global differences explained
A quick reference guide to global dispute resolution procedures.
- Global interactive employment and pensions law guide
Easy access for HR professionals
Online employment and pensions law across the globe allowing you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
- Award winners
Global Elite Law Firm Brand Index 2014
Acritas names Eversheds as a global elite law firm based on feedback from clients worldwide
- Companies in conflict
How commercial disputes are won
- Global real estate guide
Our expertise delivered instantly and concisely
This guide allows you to quickly gain an insight into the legal issues that will affect you in jurisdictions around the world.
Focus on: Eversheds AgileOur interim lawyer solution
- 17/3/2015Fabien Aepli on "Swiss independent asset managers: Major changes in the regulatory environment"
- 12/3/2015Europe: Industrial and manufacturing groups with Swiss financing arrangements
- 9/3/2015Eversheds ranked in the top 15 firms by Global Arbitration Review