- United Kingdom
- Local services
- Local sectors
- Our people
- Our offices
- The 2015/16 Eversheds' Pensions Law Handbook is now available
A-Z Pensions Law Handbook
An up to date and comprehensive guide of the many terms used in the pensions industry
- Announcing a sixth office for Attorneys JB Eversheds
Opening in Pori, on the west coast of Finland
Pori is recognised for its culture of innovation
- Advising Phoenix Equity Partners on acquisition
Leading UK private equity firm acquires Bridge Leisure
As part of the acquisition Bridge Leisure simultaneously acquires Silver Sands Holiday Park near Lossiemouth in Scotland.
- Launching Eversheds’ HR election survey
Testing opinions about policy commitments
With battle lines drawn well in advance of the election, Eversheds human resources team assesses what changes businesses are hoping for from the new government.
- Ranked for the seventh year running
Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index
Eversheds is one of only 10 law firms to be ranked in the definitive list of Britain's most gay-friendly workplaces.
- Supported by Eversheds
SportsAid athletes continue to flourish
Early support pays off as alumni of the firm’s SportsAid awards compete for England.
Focus on:Eversheds Agile, our interim lawyer solution
- 31/3/2015Eversheds advises Lakehouse plc on Main Market IPO
- 30/3/2015Eversheds launches innovative tool to manage Employment Tribunal process
- 26/3/2015Eversheds advises Morgan Sindall and Equitix on new Priority School Building Programme
- 15/4/2015Digital banking - exploring the challenges and opportunities
- 16/4/2015People issues in M&A deals: Planning, costs and integration - with Deloitte and Rothschild
- 16/4/2015Compliance with Tier 2 Sponsor Obligations seminar– update for education institutions
- 1/4/2015UK HR e-briefing: Zero hour contracts and the election
- 1/4/2015Quarterly European update for General Counsel – April 2015
- 1/4/2015Education e-briefing: Special Educational Needs and Disability: the new code