- United Kingdom
- Local services
- Local sectors
- Our people
- Our offices
- Launching Eversheds Aspire
Talented individuals can develop professional careers
The two year apprenticeship aims to get talented individuals 'business ready' for a permanent role in an international law firm.
- Partner named ‘Outstanding Woman in Construction Law’
Mary Anne Roff given highest accolade
Win at European Women in Construction and Engineering Awards supported by testimonials from colleagues and clients
- Advising Beech Tree Private Equity on investment
Investment in innovative new company
Eversheds advised on investment in RS Fleet Limited, UK’s leading installer of telematics devices into vehicles for insurance companies.
- Times Top 50 Places to Work for Women
Eversheds one of five law firms in list
For the fourth consecutive year Eversheds has been named as one of the top employers for women in the UK.
- Sale of IDIS Group Holdings to Clinigen Group
Advising CBPE Capital on £225m deal
IDIS is the global leader in providing regulatory/ethically compliant access to unlicensed medicines for healthcare professionals and their patients
- A-Z Pensions Law Handbook
The 2015/16 Eversheds' Pensions Law Handbook is now available
An up to date and comprehensive guide of the many terms used in the pensions industry.
- Ranked for the seventh year running
Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index
Eversheds is one of only 10 law firms to be ranked in the definitive list of Britain's most gay-friendly workplaces.
Focus on:Eversheds Agile, our interim lawyer solution
- 22/5/2015Eversheds scoops prestigious award win at MENASOL 2015
- 15/5/2015Eversheds comment: Recovering UK construction industry still a fragile plant in need of care and attention
- 15/5/2015Eversheds advises New Look on its employee share plans in Brait SE sale
- 28/5/2015SHINE Global Conference Series
- 29/5/2015Bereavement, grief and work - Sympathy and support - with Cruse Bereavement Care and ACAS
- 3/6/2015Corporate manslaughter and directors’ duties
- 21/5/2015Italy confirms unified patent a priority
- 21/5/2015Eversheds recognised as Solar Project Finance Advisors of the year
- 21/5/2015Retail finance round-up