- United Kingdom
- Local services
- Local sectors
- Our people
- Our offices
- Eversheds Student Tech Boost is launched
Law students can win tech bundle
All law students, undergraduate or LPC, are invited to enter the Eversheds Student Tech Boost competition, in support of our collaboration with LawWithoutWalls.
- Times Top 50 Places to Work for Women
Eversheds one of five law firms in list
For the fourth consecutive year Eversheds has been named as one of the top employers for women in the UK.
- A-Z Pensions Law Handbook
The 2015/16 Eversheds' Pensions Law Handbook is now available
An up to date and comprehensive guide of the many terms used in the pensions industry.
- Advising FMC Technologies on oil joint venture
Revolutionary new venture for US corporate
Eversheds advised FMC Technologies on agreement with France-based Technip to form exclusive alliance and launch Forsys Subsea.
- Advising on £150m financing for leading University
Loan for University College London
£150m loan provided by HSBC, Lloyds Bank, RBS and Barclays to help UCH with continued growth and development
- Announcing a sixth office for Attorneys JB Eversheds
Opening in Pori, on the west coast of Finland
Pori is recognised for its culture of innovation
- Launching Eversheds’ HR election survey
Testing opinions about policy commitments
With battle lines drawn well in advance of the election, Eversheds human resources team assesses what changes businesses are hoping for from the new government.
- Ranked for the seventh year running
Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index
Eversheds is one of only 10 law firms to be ranked in the definitive list of Britain's most gay-friendly workplaces.
- Supported by Eversheds
SportsAid athletes continue to flourish
Early support pays off as alumni of the firm’s SportsAid awards compete for England.
Focus on:Eversheds Agile, our interim lawyer solution
- 23/4/2015Eversheds comment: Eurozone QE experiment yet to directly translate to manufacturing growth
- 23/4/2015Eversheds advises API Group plc on takeover
- 22/4/2015Eversheds comment: “Flash Crash” case illustrates the ability to access markets globally, using novel or bespoke electronic strategies
- 29/4/2015Driving for work - Policies, investigation and the law
- 29/4/2015Misconduct and the employment relationship education seminar – criminal behaviour and misconduct outside of work
- 22/4/2015Litigation: proportionate costs order
- 22/4/2015Eight Budget and Finance Act points relevant to investment funds and their investors
- 21/4/2015Eversheds Speed Brief – Changes to and Consolidation of Permitted Development Rights