- United Kingdom
- Local services
- Local sectors
- Our people
- Our offices
- Advising Phoenix Equity Partners on acquisition
Leading UK private equity firm acquires Bridge Leisure
As part of the acquisition Bridge Leisure simultaneously acquires Silver Sands Holiday Park near Lossiemouth in Scotland.
- Launching Eversheds’ HR election survey
Testing opinions about policy commitments
With battle lines drawn well in advance of the election, Eversheds human resources team assesses what changes businesses are hoping for from the new government.
- Ranked for the seventh year running
Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index
Eversheds is one of only 10 law firms to be ranked in the definitive list of Britain's most gay-friendly workplaces.
- Law Firm of the Year
Solar Woman of the Year Partner Michelle T Davis
Solar Woman and Law Firm of the Year wins at the Middle East Solar Awards .
- Supported by Eversheds
SportsAid athletes continue to flourish
Early support pays off as alumni of the firm’s SportsAid awards compete for England.
Focus on:Eversheds Agile, our interim lawyer solution
- 4/3/2015Eversheds advises Eco2 Ltd on £160 million sale of biomass plant
- 3/3/2015Eversheds advises Coalfield Resources on £150 million reverse takeover and associated fundraising
- 3/3/2015Eversheds appoints leading HMRC tax and funds expert
- 9/3/2015Shared parental leave and pay - Enabling choice - EXTRA DATE
- 9/3/2015SHINE essentials - Keeping you aware of important developments with our free IHC Seminar series
- 10/3/2015Whistleblowing in the workplace education seminar
- 5/3/2015UK HR e-briefing: Update on important changes to staff checks and vetting
- 5/3/2015The jury is still out: leading experts share their views on changes to sentencing guidelines for health and safety offences
- 4/3/2015Lawbite: Major court fees increase on 9th March 2015