The Eversheds India Group
Our India group assists our clients in two ways. We have developed specific expertise in advising Indian corporates operating or looking to invest outside India, through our worldwide offices in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We also assist our global clients wishing to do business in India through our project management approach and our network of leading law firms in India.
Our India group includes people who have experience of working in India or with Indian companies. As well as general guidance, we can offer advice on specific areas such as arbitration, banking, education, energy, financial services, infrastructure, international trade, IP, IT, M&A, manufacturing, outsourcing, real estate, retail and telecoms.
Led by the highly experienced and respected Parmjit Singh, our team has acted on a broad range of major deals in a variety of sectors.
If you are looking to invest in India, we can offer you:
- access to a network of top tier Indian lawyers/law firms in the major cities of India
- lawyers with experience of doing business in the Indian region
- lawyers who are fluent in many of the commonly spoken languages
- particular expertise in outsourcing, intellectual property, IT, data protection, employment and tax issues
- experience of advising on cross border banking, mergers and acquisitions and other projects
- specialists and extensive resources that make us well placed to support your business requirements involving this booming economy.
Parm Singh and other members of our India Group visit India on a regular basis. They meet with our global clients with operations in India and our Indian clients whom we are advising outside of India. Parm and his team participate in many conferences held in India and outside of India, presenting on topical issues concerning India and chairing roundtable forums.
For those Indian corporate looking to do business outside of India, we can deliver, through our offices located in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia and our best friend law firms where we don't have offices, commercial advice without duplication with separate local lawyers. We are experienced in providing a single point of contact to support multi-national companies as they expand globally.