Eversheds in the Middle East
Eversheds has a strong presence across the region. We offer a full corporate service in the Middle East including transactional and general legal support to corporate clients, government agencies and financial institutions.
We act as an integrated team, with lawyers spread across seven Middle East offices in Amman (Jordan), Abu Dhabi and Dubai (the United Arab Emirates), Baghdad and Erbil (Iraq), Doha (Qatar), and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Our lawyers have years of in-depth experience in the region and understand the challenges and risks you face, with the skills, experience and manpower in place to support your strategy in the Middle East.
As one of the largest full service law firms in the world, you will benefit from quality resources, diversity of expertise and global brand recognition.
Middle East contacts
Nasser Ali Khasawneh
|United Arab Emirates||Saudi Arabia|
Contact a specialist
- +97 14 38 97 00 3
- E-mail Nasser Ali Khasawneh
- Middle East Solar Energy Association names Eversheds' Michelle T. Davies as Woman of the Year
- Eversheds comment: Stronger energy links with Qatar a win-win for all parties
- Eversheds opens seventh Middle East office in Kurdistan Region
- Eversheds appoints Gurmeet Kaur as Head of UAE Projects
- Eversheds advises Citi on Baghdad representative office
- A networking event for women in business
- Eversheds ramps up Middle East offering
- Eversheds is named as one of the fastest growing law firms in the UAE
- Accessing foreign investment protection for international construction and engineering projects
- The impact of foreign limitation law on English shipping cases
- No Brexit initiative this year
- Project Financing in Qatar: A case of evolution
- Global employment briefing: United Arab Emirates, May 2016
- Best Practices of the Best Dealmakers - Securing M&A success
- The Journey of Renewable Energy in the MENA Region
- Media Law International - Challenges in the Media Content Industry