Eversheds (in association with Sanad Law Group) provides international clients with advice on matters relating to corporate, commercial and employment law, foreign investment and dispute management/dispute avoidance. We assist foreign companies and governments participating in the multilateral effort of reconstructing Iraq by providing efficient and comprehensive legal advice for those seeking long-term benefits from investing in the region.
Our objective is to provide clients with up to date information as to the legal developments affecting business in Iraq and how to use those developments to their advantage. As with all our Middle Eastern offices, we act for local and multinational companies across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
- Local homepage
- Eversheds opens its seventh Middle East office in Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan
- Eversheds advises Citibank on Baghdad representative office
- Middle East Law Blog
- The new IRAQ A practical guide to business
- Developing renewable energy projects
- Commercial dispute resolution passport
- Eversheds Agile - giving GCs flexibility
Focus on: Eversheds in the Middle East